Indian River Club welcomes guests to our beautiful Florida Golf Community!
The below information is to help you familiarize yourself with our club to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible:
- Indian River Club is a non-cash club.
- Guests may use Visa or MasterCard for purchase in the Golf Shop or Grille Room.
- Keys and information will be left at the guardhouse in time for your arrival, unless another arrangement is requested.
- Check-in is 3:00 PM.
- Check-out is 10:00 AM. Our housekeeping staff arrives at 10:15 to prepare the facility for incoming guests.
- If you require an earlier check-in or a later check-out, please request these arrangements in advance.
- You are welcome to take advantage of our Locker Room facilities at the Clubhouse after checkout.
- Deposits are 1-night stay, except during February & March when a 2-night deposit is required.
- Deposits for reservations made within 21 days of arrival are for the entire length of stay.
- Cancellations made within 21 days of arrival will be subject to full reservation charge, unless the room(s) can be re-rented.
- Refunds are subject to a 10% administrative charge.
- Late arrivals and early departures are non-refundable.
- Rates are per room.
- For your convenience, rooms may be split-billed. However, if one party cancels, the other party will be responsible for the full amount.
- Maximum of 2 adults per room.
Please be sure to check in at the golf shop before play. The attendants will have information for you that may be important to your game!
As a reminder to our guests, proper golf attire is required at all times while at the Clubhouse or on the Golf Course. No denim, tennis shorts, gym shorts, cargo shorts, cut-offs, tee shirts, tank or halter tops.
- Men: Collared or mock turtleneck shirts (tucked-in) with slacks or Bermuda length shorts, and golf shoes. Hats worn properly and removed while in dining areas.
- Women: Bermuda length shorts, mid-length shorts, walking shorts, slacks or skirts and sport blouses or shirts, golf shoes.
- Pool: All swimmers must wear bona fide swimming attire. No cut-offs or Bermudas.